Google has released a new application Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi App that gives users a complete control over data usage and management. There are plenty of mobile data monitoring apps but most of them have confusing interface. Google has used all its expertise to design user-friendly and interactive Datally app. By giving users the most accurate measurement of data usage, free data available and costs in real-time, Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi app helps users save money on their data plans. This app is only available on Android devices on Google Play Store. But there is a way to install Datally app on PC as explained in the guide below.
You can save mobile data with Datally app by Google. This new smart app by Google is free to download. It is a mobile data manager with interactive UI and all the features that will help you to keep track of data. You can download Datally for PC free on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and macOS by using a third party Android emulator tool such as Bluestacks 3 or Bluestacks Offline Installer.
Learn about the best ways to gain control of your data usage
● DATA SAVER – Save up to 30% of mobile data* through controlling data usage on an app-by-app. Control and limits data on specific apps while still enjoying the apps you want
● DATA SAVER BUBBLE – Front and center controls allow you to see real-time app data usage, and block an app’s data usage if things get out of control
UNDERSTAND YOUR USAGE
Easily track your data and understand which apps are using the most.
● DATA USAGE METRICS – Learn more about your data usage, including usage history, trends over time, and per-app usage
● PERSONALIZED RECOMMENDATIONS – See usage highlights, prompts to rate Wi-Fi networks, and reminders to turn on your data saver
SAVE MORE DATA
You can also get more data by find nearby Wi-Fi to watch more videos, browse more pictures, and download more files.
● WI-FI FINDER – Our Wi-Fi finder helps you discover great Wi-Fi networks nearby with details like distance. Before connecting, you can see how other Datally users have rated the Wi-Fi network, and you can also rate Wi-Fi networks that you’ve connected to
But that’s not all! We’ve got new features coming, including those that are currently available for limited testing in select markets:
● Balance checking and balance expiration reminders
● Proactive data usage warnings and controls
Datally requests certain permissions to help you get the most out of your mobile data, including:
● Phone – Used to help you monitor your phone’s mobile data usage. Datally doesn’t make or receive phone calls on your behalf.
● Location – Used to show you high-quality Wi-Fi networks nearby, and directions to get there.
● SMS – In select countries, this enables you to check your mobile data balance with your carrier, and to get smarter recommendations on how to save mobile data.
● VPN – Datally sets up a local Virtual Private Network (VPN) service on your device for you to help block unwanted mobile data usage – it doesn’t send any of your traffic through Google’s servers. The Datally VPN is only on your phone and doesn’t redirect your Internet traffic to any other servers or locations.
Download Datally app by Google on Windows PC and Mac
1 – Download BlueStacks on PC from the links below. Current users can upgrade to the latest BlueStacks version from these links, and new users can see installation guides:
2 – Install BlueStacks on PC Windows or MAC.
3 – Login with Google Play ID.
4 – Type Datally in BlueStacks search box.
5 – Click on app icon from search result and install it from Google Play Store inside BlueStacks.
6 – If the app is not available on BlueStacks, then download Datally mobile data-saving & WiFi app by Google APK file and save it on computer.
7 – Click on the downloaded APK file to install the app on BlueStacks for computer.
8 – Wait for the installation to complete.
9 – Go back to the main tab/screen on BlueStacks for PC and tap on the app icon to open it.
10 – All done.
You can now start using Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi app by Google for PC on computer.