Microsoft has started offering the largest collection of ebooks for free on Windows 10, Office, Azure and other related services. This is one offer that you simply cannot afford to miss out on. Anyone can download Microsoft’s collection of ebooks for free. Tons of ebooks on Windows 10, Office, Azure platforms are now available for download to those who use Microsoft’s services. These ebooks are available in different formats, including the popular PDF, EPUB, and MOBI formats.
There is no restriction as to who can download these ebooks. They are for everyone. The topics cover in these ebooks range from Windows 10, Office 365, Azure, SQL, Windows Server, SharePoint, PowerShell, and many more.
Some of the main titles include:
- Microsoft Azure Essentials Azure Machine Learning
- Overview of Azure Active Directory
- Content Encryption in Microsoft Office 365
- Excel 2016 keyboard shortcuts and function keys
- Get Started with Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneNote 2016 Tips and Tricks
- Introducing Microsoft Power BI
- PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment 3.0
- Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Introducing Windows 10 for IT Professionals
- Getting the most out of Microsoft Edge
- Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials Support Secrets
- Introducing Windows Server 2016
Most of the ebooks are available in MOBI, PDF and EPUB file formats, but some are only available in the Word or PDF document format.
Those who are interested in these books can head over to this MSDN blog post and click on the download link for the book you want to install and including the desired format.