ESPN Tournament Challenge is the best bracket app you can get for the 2017 NCAA College Basketball Tournament. It’s your best chance to create up to 25 brackets and compete for a chance to win $10,000 and a trip to Hawaii for the Maui Invitational. Download ESPN Tournament Challenge for PC to compete for bragging rights against professional athletes, celebrities and our very own ESPN talent to see who tops the leaderboard. Download ESPN Tournament Challenge on PC and start the march to the Final Four. But the app is only available on mobile platforms, if you want to get this great app for free on Windows PC and Mac then read instructions below to learn how to download and install ESPN Tournament Challenge for PC Windows and MAC for free via a third-party emulator tool.
First of check the official game features as mentioned on the iOS app store page of the game to know more about the app before installing it on PC so that you can play challenges with better understanding and improved chances of winning big.
– Optimized bracket experience, including new bracket performance information and updated matchup previews for each game of the tournament.
– ‘My Bracket’ to quickly create and access your brackets, groups, and more.
– Use ‘Bracketcast’, our one-of-a-kind live scoring experience for brackets, to follow upsets and underdogs and see how they impact your brackets and your group members’ brackets.
– Autofill feature within the bracket to create brackets in just a few taps. Pick your bracket but want to make another and just change the champion? Import your bracket, change the champion, and submit another bracket! Boom!
– Use ‘Leaders’ to follow the overall Tournament Challenge leaderboard as well as professional athletes, celebrities, and ESPN talent. Leaders allows you to see how you stack up against the competition!
– ‘More Games’ for quick access to Women’s Tournament Challenge, Tournament Challenge Second Chance, and more! Join up to 3 groups with each of your brackets. You can join celebrity groups with ESPN talent and professional athletes, fan groups for colleges and universities across the country, or create your own group for family and friends!
Download and Install ESPN Tournament Challenge for PC and Mac
1- Download iPadian from links below:
2 – Install iPadian on PC and launch it. Login with Apple App Store ID when asked.
3 – Click on the App Store icon on iPadian.
4 – Now click on the search box and type in app’s name.
5 – Install the app if its available on iPadian app store.
6 – Wait for the installation to complete.
7 – Go back to the iPadian home screen and click/tap on the game icon to set it up on PC.
8 – That’s all.