Zombie action shooter games never get old or boring and now you can play latest hit Kill Shot Virus for PC by developers Hothead Games free on your desktop PC/laptop with all original mobile game graphics, gameplay and features. Kill Shot Virus may sound like many other zombie games that you must have played so far in which your main mission is to eliminate zombies, protect survivors, and stop the spread of virus from infecting remaining humans, but what makes this game different from other zombie shooter is that you have to first collaborate with team members to form a strategy and then go out on missions. Kill Shot Virus has best graphics for a FPS mobile zombie shooter game which look even better when you play on bigger PC Windows and Mac displays. See the guide below to learn how to download and install Kill Shot Virus for PC zombie shooter on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, XP and Mac OS X / macOS Sierra Desktop PC or laptop devices using a third party emulator tool for free.
IT’S A ZOMBIE PLAYGROUND OUT THERE!
* Play through 100+ adrenaline-pumping first person shooter missions to prevent the spread of the zombie virus
* Terrorize the Undead up close and personal with a huge arsenal of Assault Rifles, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles and Machine Guns
* Pushing the limits with stunning next-level graphics showcasing the zombie-infested chaos and infected city
* Fight and overcome hordes of zombies including Screechers, Jumpers, Exploders and other horrible types of zombie monstrosities
JOIN WITH OTHER SURVIVORS
* Create a survival faction and obliterate the undead together! Climb the Leaderboards
* Compete against players and factions all over the world for Zombie glory!
* Chat with your friends and allies as you battle your way through the Zombie Apocalypse!
* Urban Onslaught and Urban Pandemic event modes have been included to survive against hordes of the infected and powerful boss-like super zombies
Download and Install Kill Shot Virus for PC on Windows and Mac
2 – Complete installation by following instructions in links above and open the emulator tool.
3 – Bluestacks users can find the game by typing Kill Shot Virus in the search box on home screen and press the enter button.
4 – Select the game from search result to open Google Play Store app page. Next hit the install button.
5 – There is another direct way of installing the game. Download Kill Shot Virus Apk. Click on the downloaded apk file from where you saved it on PC to install the game on BlueStacks for Windows 10.
6 – You can access the game from the main tab or home screen on BlueStacks. Find the game on the list of installed apps and open it.
7 – All done.
You can live broadcast the gameplay via BlueStacks TV. Adjust controller options from BlueStacks home screen. If BlueStacks emulator doesn’t work on PC for some reason then download more best Android emulator for PC here.