Pixel Art – Colour by Number Book is free to download entertainment application by Easybrain. There is no shortage of book colouring and drawing apps on various platforms but Pixel Art – Colour by Number Book app is one of the best reviewed and most downloaded free apps of the same type. When you look at the sheer number of quality features of the Pixel Art application, it get easier to understand the main appeal behind it and why so many prefer this book colour app over many others. Colouring by numbers with Pixel Art is perfect for spending relaxing time during work breaks or at home. Download Pixel Art to get an interesting app to relax after a busy day. This app helps improve your concentration and accuracy in a fun way. In the app, there are so many colours, patterns, pictures and drawing to choose from in order to create your own personalised artwork. Share your work with friends on social networks. There is an artists in all of us. It just a matter of realising our potential and have a useful tool at your disposal to discover your creativity skills. Pixel Art colouring book is one such app that perfectly fits the fray in this regard.
Official Android and iOS mobile versions of this amazing tool are available on the Google Play Store and Apple iTunes. And the good news is now you download and install Pixel Art Colour by Number Book for PC just as easily as the original mobile version of the app. In the guide below, you’ll learn a simple trick to run Pixel Art for PC on your desktop PC/Laptop running on Windows 10/7/8/8.1 and macOS using a third party Android app installer tool. But before jumping to the installation guide, take a look at the main features of Pixel Art Colour by Number Book for PC as mentioned on its play store page.
– Great variety of colouring pages for adults: Mandalas, Flowers, and many others;
– Lots of colouring pages for kids: Animals, Magical Creatures like Unicorn, Sweets, and more;
– Easy colouring. Enjoy intuitive design and smooth performance of colouring book;
– Lots of amazing pictures. Explore daily updated collection of new images;
– Various colouring tools. Use Magic Wand to paint multiple neighbouring cells of the same number and Grenade to colour multiple neighboring pixels of any numbers;
– Quick sharing. Share your colourful pictures with friends on social networks or email in just one tap.
Learn how to play colouring book:
– Use two fingers to zoom a picture till boxes with numbers appear
– Choose colours in the palette and colour boxes with matching numbers
– Use long tap to call up Magnifying Glass which will help to colour accurately and faster
– Using Magnifying Glass, move the finger to the end of the screen to move a picture
– Slide across the palette with your fingers to discover all colours
– Swipe the colour palette left to use Magic Wand and Grenade
Download and Install Pixel Art for PC on Desktop and Laptop
2 – Now launch Android emulator tool on your desktop/laptop.
3 – Search Pixel Art Colour by Number Book in Android app player and install it like any other Android app from Google Play Store on a mobile device.
4 – If the app is not available in your Android emulator for PC, download Pixel Art Colour by Number Book APK file on computer.
5 – Next, open the App’s APK file by selecting your emulator tool as default program to directly install it.
6 – Once done, go to the main app section of Bluestacks or Nox and click on the app’s icon to open it.
7 – Follow on-screen setup instructions and start drawing cool pictures.
8 – All done.