Google has brought a brand new YouTube VR app to bring much awaited virtual reality experience to the users of the famous streaming & video sharing site. Here’s how to download and install YouTube VR for PC and experience YouTube videos in a new virtual reality experience. So far YouTube VR app is officially available only on Google Play Store for Android devices. However, you can now also download YouTube VR for Windows 10 and see how to install YouTube VR on Windows 10 as well as on desktop PC/laptop running on Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, XP, Vista and Mac OS X / mac OS Sierra. In the YouTube VR ap, you can view every video on the platform into your own virtual reality experience and turn YouTube into a 3D world to explore it like never before. This feature was previous available only on Daydream app by Google but now you can use it even on YouTube via YouTube VR on PC.
Experience YouTube like never before
• Step inside YouTube and explore the site in 3D VR setting
• Watch and browse every video on YouTube, from 3D 360 videos to standard rectangular videos
• Get a full, signed-in experience that lets you view subscriptions, playlists, watch history, and more.
See and hear it all
• Immerse yourself in full 360-degree videos that put you at the center of the action
• Watch any standard video on a virtual big screen in the specially designed “theater mode”
• Experience spatial audio, where depth and distance play a role depending on where you look
View, browse, and be comfy
• Videos stay front and center so you can enjoy a lean back experience
• Switch between voice and keyboard controls to browse and search with ease
• Watch a video and browse at the same time
Download and Install YouTube VR on PC Windows & MAC:
Download BlueStacks from the link below and install on PC.
Login on BlueStacks using Google Play ID to access Android apps on PC.
Search YouTube VR in BlueStacks and install it from built-in Google Play Store.
If the app is not available on BlueStacks or you’re facing issues in installing it, download YouTube VR APK here and click on the downloaded APK to directly install the app directly onto BlueStacks.
Back on the main menu/tab on BlueStacks, find the newly installed app and click to start enjoying YouTube in amazing virtual reality. Follow on-screen setup instructions in BlueStacks to complete the installation process.
You can also try other best Android emulator 2016 for PC to play YouTube VR for PC, see best Android emulator and download them on PC.