Download Free AMD Windows 10 Drivers and keep your device’s operating system using AMD GUI updated to handle all latest graphics intensive tasks. Microsoft launched Windows 10 operating system last year for desktop PC, laptop, tablets, and phones. Windows 10 is without doubt the most comprehensive OS of any previous Windows operating systems in Microsoft’s illustrious history. Updating Windows drivers is one of the most important tasks that every users must undertake in order to keep their copy of Windows software work properly with device’s hardware. Windows 10 brings lots of improvements that missing in Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 OS. For the first time ever, Microsoft allowed users already using genuine Windows 7 and Windows 8 on their devices to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. But with any major Windows update, especially on older devices, hardware driver issues could surface from time to time prompting users to update drivers in order to keep them in perfect condition.
Why Upgrade To Windows 10?
If you are still sticking to older Windows OS, then we recommend that you immediately update your device to Windows 10. Its the most stable and futuristic Windows OS to date. Soon Microsoft will only issue support for only those devices with Windows 10 installed on them. In Windows 10, you can easily switch between mobile, tablet or PC mode on the start screen to make your PC behave according to personal requirements. Windows 10 is compatible with touchscreen devices, and you can also switch between tablet and desktop mode based on the device’s touchscreen and the availability of keyboard and mouse.
Furthermore, Windows 10 offers improved data and file security, both online and offline. It comes with better Microsoft Edge web browser than was available in any previous Windows OS. With Cloud-based hosting, Microsoft regularly pushes new features, performance improvements and bug fixes.
Windows 10 also makes multiple devices running on the same Windows OS easy. Universal apps in Windows 10 delivers same experience across multiple devices such as desktop, laptop, phone or tablet.
How To Update Drivers On Windows 10
Drivers on Windows 10 need to be regularly updated to keep them in perfect working condition to handle new features, tasks and activities required by ever evolving technology. A Driver is a software program that informs PC about the best way to recognize and communicate with drivers such as printer, graphics, game controller, mouse, keyboard, motherboard and others. Since Windows OS is uses on the devices from different PC manufacturers, drivers requirements on each can vary depending on the PC manufacturer’s hardware technology. This makes finding and updating the correct driver for your Windows device a time consuming process.
On most devices, Windows OS provides an easy way of updating drivers to make sure that your PC works without any errors or issues. For that purpose, Windows 10 comes with the Windows Update Features that automatically searches for and updates drivers on your device. You can access it from Start > Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update and click on Check for updates button to let Windows OS find the most recent drivers for your device model.
Windows Update starts detecting and downloading recently available drivers for your device. Remember, for this to work, your device manufacturer must be registered with Microsoft. However, there are several high-profile as well as upcoming PC manufacturers who don’t register with Microsoft. And this makes users to manually search the correct drivers for their device manually from the manufacturer’s website.
AMD graphics card users can find the most recent and fully working latest drivers for their Windows 10 desktop PC or laptop from the link below. Once you have found the right driver type for your PC, head over to Start > Control Panel > System and Security > System > Device Manager and update AMD graphics card driver manually or automatically from the driver update software wizard on Windows 10.
AMD Drivers for Windows 10 Download Free
Updating Windows 10 on devices running on older hardware could result in AMD graphics cards to stop working properly. As is the case with any Windows OS, you need to download and install the correct drivers for Windows 10 operating system to ensure hardware and software keep on communicating without any issue.
If after updating or upgrading to Windows 10, AMD printer, graphics card, network drivers stopped working on your device and showing message the drivers are not working properly over WiFi or internet, then you need to immediately update drivers on your device.
You need to keep drivers, including AMD drivers, so that they can keep on working normally. If you have updated, upgraded to Windows 10, or the new Windows 10 device isn’t recognizing older hardware, in that case, you need to updated AMD drivers to fix AMD drivers issue on Windows 10.
Although you can use a built-in Windows driver update utility that automatically checks for latest drivers for your Windows 10 device, but you can also manually find and download the correct AMD driver that you have been looking to install on your device.
Windows 10 AMD drivers provided in the link could be in EXE or IND file format. Both file formats require a slightly different approach to install.
How To Install Drivers in INF File Format:
If your download driver is in INF file format, here’s what you need to do to install it:
- Find the correct AMD driver for your device from the link below and download it
- Right-click on the downloaded .zip file, select Extract all option from context menu and selectthe location where you wish to save it.
- Open the extracted folder.
- In the extracted set of files you will find a few files with .inf extension.
- Now head over to Device Manager on your device. Easiest way to get to the Device Manager in Windows 10 is by right-clicking the Start button and select Device Manager from the list.
- In the Device Manager’s list of installed driver if your see a yellow exclamation mark next to AMD driver, then right-click on it select Update driver software option.
- In the next window, select Browser Computer for driver software and click on Have disk button to browse & locate locate the driver file from the exact location where you extracted the content of downloaded folder above and select right .inf file for your device.
- Pick 64-bit .inf file for 64-bit Windows 10, and 32-bit .inf file for Windows 10 32-bit.
- Wait for the driver to install and all done.
How To Drivers in EXE File Format:
Installing driver with .EXE extension is straightforward:
- Go to the Device Manager on Windows 10 and see if AMD driver is showing yellow exclamation mark next to it or not. If there’s a yellow exclamation mark next to AMD driver on the Device Manager list, then follow the steps below.
- Find the correct driver for your Windows 10 device from the link below and download it.
- Launch the downloaded installer file and simply follow on-screens setup instructions as prompted to complete the installation process.
- Now go back to the Device Manager and see it the yellow exclamation mark is still there or not.
- All done.
Don’t forget to restart PC after installing required drivers. Click on this link below to download latest drivers.
Download AMD Drivers For Windows 10 Free
If you need further assistance regarding driver management and assistance, don’t hesitate to contact via comments section below.
Also Check Out On AppsforWindows10:
How to Update, Uninstall, Roll Back Drivers on PC/Laptop – [Windows 10 Drivers Guide]
How to Fix Drivers on Windows 10/8.1/8
Drivers for Windows 10