Nextplus is the communication app that allows you to text and make HD calls free of cost over WiFi networks. With Nextplus Free SMS + Calls app forget worrying about costly sms and calls and data usage over mobile networks. All you need is to Download Nextplus and WiFi to connect with others. You can now use this mobile app on PC Windows 10/8/8.1/7 & Mac OS X desktops/laptops to send and receive texts and calls (both audio & video) from friends and family, just make sure that the PC is connected to WiFi network and you are good to go with Nextplus for PC. Use PC webcam for video calling with Nextplus for Windows 10.
In order to play this app on PC Windows and Mac PC/laptops you will need to download third-party free Android emulator BlueStacks which converts PC into a virtual Android device and plays Android apps seamlessly on desktops & laptops. See the download and install method below in this post.
see more best communication apps for Windows 10: Facebook Messenger for PC Windows 10 & Mac & Viber Wink for PC – Windows & Mac OS X
Nextplus for PC Windows & Mac is the new version of Textplus app which only allowed free text messaging but now you can also audio and video call others.
Main Features of Nextplus:
- Unlimited free texts and calls.
- Get free new phone number from the developers of Nextplus.
- No contractual constrains as in usual mobile data networks plans such as hidden charges, mandatory phone purchase and fee charges.
- All Android phones and tablets are supported.
- Funny stickers, emojis, GIF and other features to make chatting cool.
- Get Free 4G LTE sim card with new personal phone number upon registering.
- No platform restrictions, you can text and call anyone using any other communication app, contact people even if they don’t have Nextplus app installed on their devices.
- Automatic backup of all your chats and calls and syncing across multiple device so you can pickup the chat from where you left it.
How to download and install Nextplus Free SMS + Calls on PC:
1 – Download BlueStacks simulator here.
2 – Install BlueStacks by following on-screen instructions and register with Google Play ID to access Android apps on BlueStacks.
3 – Go to BlueStacks home screen and type Nextplus in the search box.
4 – Select the app from the search result list to open Google Play page of the app.
5 – Click the install button as can be seen in the image below.
6 – If you can’t locate the app on BlueStacks then download Nextplus Apk here and click on the downloaded file for directly installing the app on BlueStacks (BlueStacks 2 users can simply click on the apk button the left side bar to open apk file).
7 – Back on BlueStacks home screen, click All Apps icon and find the app in the list. Click on it to open it.
8 – Your PC will act like a virtual phone via BlueStacks, register and get phone number to send free texts and call from PC connected to WiFi.
9 – All done. Now enjoy best quality calls and texts from PCs as well.
If BlueStacks doesn’t work properly on your PC then check Remix OS 2.0 here which plays Android apps on PC Windows & Mac computers, or check more android emulators here.
For More on Appsforwin10 see: Download Android Games on Windows 10. [ Guide ] & Best iOS Emulators for PC Windows 10