Jio Chat is the messaging application developed by Reliance Telecom with the intention of rivaling WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat, Hike, BlackBerry and other famous communication apps in terms of quality service and convenience for users. This mobile application can now be used on PC Windows & Mac desktops/laptops for connecting with loved ones. Download Jio Chat for PC and use the apps’ audio/video messaging functions now on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP & Mac OS X PC and laptops.
In this post we will discuss the method of playing Jio Chat for PC app on Windows 10/8/8.1/7, Windows XP/Vista and Mac OS X loaded computers with all the functions of original mobile version of the app. This app is free for download for both iOS & Android mobile users. But now you can use it on PC/laptops for communication, keep reading to find out how in this post.
Main Features of Jio Chat for PC Windows & Mac:
- Connect with friends and family with audio and video messaging and calling features.
- Crystal clear voice quality and advanced encryption to ensure messaging security on the internet.
- Private & public chat rooms. Create groups comprising of people having similar interests to discuss and share ideas and views.
- Business users can use conference call feature to connect with colleagues via video link.
- Send text, audio, video messages, also you can send PDF files and notes to connections.
- App is fast and responsive and doesn’t crashes even when the internet link is low.
- On PC/Mac you can use webcam or advanced camera for video calls and group chats.
- Automatic contact syncing to ensure nothing is lost, migrate all contacts and chat history to new phone in a few easy steps. Restore backup to return to previous point in time.
- Follow famous celebrities using Jio Chat and get a chance to interact with famous people.
- Constant updated funny emojis, stickers, icons and much more for added fun.
How to download and install Jio Chat on PC Windows & Mac:
1 – Download BlueStacks Android emulator for playing the app on computers. Click here for downloading.
2 – Follow on-screen instructions to complete the setup and register with Google Play ID to access and install Android apps on BlueStacks.
3 – Open BlueStacks home page and type Jio Chat in the search box.
4 – Click on the app icon from search result list to open Google Play app installer window.
5 – Now click the install button.
6 – If you can’t find the app on BlueStacks then download Jio Chat Messenger Apk here. Click on the downloaded file to install the app directly on to BlueStacks.
7 – Next click on the All Apps icon on BlueStacks home screen to find the app in the list of all installed apps. Click on the app icon to open it.
8 – All done. Now use fast communication mobile app on PC/laptops to connect with loved ones.
If for some reason BlueStacks doesn’t work properly on your PC then download Remix OS here that plays Android apps on computers. Or check iOS simulators here for using the iOS version of the app on PC.