Google Slides is an amazing app for composing presentation with HD quality slides, full integration with all Google services and more. Google launched Google Slides for iOS awhile back, of course it is already available on Google App Store for Android users. However, in this guide we will show you how to setup Google Slides for PC on desktop/laptop or Surface Pro tablets running on Windows operating system. Now you can create, import, export, edit and send best quality presentations from PC Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, XP & Vista using Google Slides for Computer app. In this post, you are going to learn how to download and install the iOS version of Google Slides on PC.
This app works best on touchscreen tablets like the Surface Pro, or laptops with touchscreen enabled. Tap on any template to create and open a presentation. Google Slides for PC Windows allows you to edit with others at the same time, make presentation available offline, edit and share offline files and present them to anyone from anywhere.
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Slides app. With Google Slides you can:
* Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time
* Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files
* Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection
* Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
* Present right from your device
* Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type
* Create and assign action items to your collaborators
* Get a quick look at any of your presentations that have action items assigned to you
* Bullet and number list styles
* Automatically rejoin dropped calls when presenting to a Hangout
* Present your slides to Google Hangouts
* Use Slides Q&A to easily accept and present questions from your audience
* Create new presentations and open recent files from the home screen icon
* Easily add or reply to comments – and swipe left or right to move between them
* Easily mention the right people in comments – just type their name and tap on the matching contact
* Add images on the go from your phone or tablet
* Edit images within the app using cropping and masking
* Insert and edit tables
* Group objects together for quicker editing
* Touch ID support for Slides passcode lock
Download and Install Google Slides for PC Windows:
1- Download iPadian from links below:
2 – Install the iOS emulator tool on PC and login with Apple App Store ID to access iOS apps in iPadian.
3 – Open iPadian for PC and click on the App Store app.
4 – Type on the app’s name in the search box and hit enter key.
5 – Click on the app icon from search result to open installer screen inside iPadian.
6 – Tap/click on the install button.
7 – Go to the app drawer where you installed the app and click on its icon to start playing
8 – All done.