Download and install the Yoga VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7/XP or even on Mac Desktop or Laptop computers. Here are all the details.
Yoga VPN Windows 10 Download Info:
|File Size:||9.4 MB|
|Operating System||Windows 7/8/10 or Mac OSX|
|Updated On||July 10, 2019|
Download Yoga VPN for PC Windows 10/8/7/XP and even on MacOS running Laptop and Desktop Computers.
Download and install the latest Yoga VPN for Windows 10 PC. This is a whole new app by Sarah Hawken. Yoga VPN is a useful tool app created for all users. It provides you huge number of high-speed proxy servers. Mask your real location, simply launch the VPN app, and choose country to connect then off you go. Simply use your browser with apps as you would normally do.
Although the app has been developed for the Android and iOS devices. But we have come up with a unique way of getting Yoga VPN for Desktop and Laptop computers. This means that now you have a chance to play Yoga VPN on Windows or Mac PC.
Guide for Installing Yoga VPN for Windows 10 PC & Mac:
There is no official version of Yoga VPN for the Desktop and Laptop PC. So you have to download and install a third party Android App emulator player on your computer. To do so, you need to follow this step by step guide given below.
1- Download BlueStacks from links below:
2 – Follow instructions to install BlueStacks for PC and open it.
3 – Download the Blacklist Conspiracy Apk from links below. Click downloaded apk file to install the app on BlueStacks.
Yoga VPN Apk [Link] | Google Play Store [Link]
4 – Or click the search box icon on BlueStacks and click the app icon to install the app.
5 – Click the ‘All Apps’ icon to find the newly installed app and open it.
6 – All done. Now start using the latest for Windows 10 PC – Desktop & Laptop Free Download. Mobile app with better graphics on PC/laptops.
Yoga VPN PC Review:
Why? Yoga VPN is the best free VPN in the world?
Yoga VPN is really permanent free, without in-app purchases.
The number of high-speed proxy servers, Yoga VPN ranked first in the world.
Proxy server IP will replace the local IP, can hide your real IP.
Yoga VPN supports IPV6 network access.
Yoga VPN provides a DNS proxy to prevent DNS leaks.
Use Yoga VPN to stream the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia. Enjoy World Cup football in full HD, with high speeds.
Yoga VPN Features
★ FREE & Unlimited & Simple
- No credit card required, no payment, we promise forever free.
- Without any registration.
- Unlimited speed, unlimited time.
- Easy to use, one-touch connection.
★ Unblock websites or apps
- Unblock social networks websites or apps, such as: Line, WeChat, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp etc.
- Unblock VoIP networks and video call, such as: Skype, Viber, Whatsapp, Imo etc.
- Unblock video websites, such as YouTube.
- Bypass the school firewall, free VPN proxy school Wi-Fi.
★ Anonymous & Secure & Privacy protection
- Yoga VPN successfully passed the “DNS Leak” test, can effectively prevent DNS leaks, to provide you with fake IP, hide the real IP.
- Yoga VPN will never record your online behavior and will never upload your privacy information!
- All traffic (UDP / TCP) is encrypted when Yoga VPN is running.
- Yoga VPN can protect your network traffic under the WiFi hotspot anonymous browsing, without tracking.
- Anonymous browsing, truly privacy protection.
★ Fast & Stable
- The number of high-speed proxy servers, Yoga VPN ranked first in the world.
- Yoga VPN proxy server has covered more than 30 different regions of the world, the number of more than 1000 proxy servers.
- Our high speed VPN proxy cloud servers are located in India, Australia, Bulgaria, Netherlands, USA, Japan, Singapore, Canada, France, Germany, UK, etc.
★ Yoga VPN’s unique features (our strengths)
- No credit card required, no in-app purchase, permanent free.
- No registration required, no login or password required.
- Easy to use, one-touch connection.
- Fast, will connect to the fastest and most recent VPN proxy server.
- Anonymous no log, no DNS leak, protect privacy.
The world’s first VPN App to support specified app agents – you can enable proxy services for apps you specify, if your device system is higher than Android 5.0.
What is a VPN?
A VPN creates a secure, encrypted “tunnel” over the internet between your computers, smartphone or tablet and whatever website or app you are trying to access.
This is made possible by redirecting your connection via a VPN server in another country, which makes it appear to a website or application that you are just another ‘local’ visitor.
You become effectively anonymous as your IP address (the numerical label that identifies your device’s online connection) is replaced with that of the VPN server.
When you want to mask your real location, simply launch the VPN app, select the country from which you want to connect then off you go! After that, simply use your browser and any apps as you would normally do.
Download Yoga VPN for Windows 10 BlueStacks Link:
After following the above guide you can download the app on to your Windows 10 PC. All you have to download is this BlueStacks App player given below.